Dr CHAN Chi Ming, Victor 陳志明博士
PhD (Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University)
Assistant Professor, Department of Social Science
Residential College Associate Master, Amity College
Tel : (852) 3963 5108
Email : email@example.com
Global Health Governance; Cross-border Crisis Management; Sino-Japanese Relationships; Japanese Politics; Development of General Education Curriculum
- Chan, C. M. V. (2014) “Politics of Compliance in Global Infectious Disease Control: Cases of SARS Control in China”, Journal of Public Administration and Governance, Volume 4(1), 114-133.
- Chan, C.M. V. (2014) “Paradigm Shift of Japan’s Monetary Policymaking: Implications of Abe Shinzo’s Return to Power”, Journal of International Relations and Diplomacy, Volume 2(4), 259-270.
- 陳志明、梁偉賢、林榮鈞（2014）。「通識課程設計中的挑戰與機遇：一間香港私立專上院校的經驗分享」。《大學通識》。總第八期。頁 81-105。
- Chan, C. M. V (2006). A New Pathway for Regional Governance in East Asia: From Economic-driven Regionalization to Crisis-driven Regionalism”, Ritsumeikan Journal of Asia Pacific Studies, Volume 21, pp.149-161.
- Chan, C. M. V. (2005). ’Normalizing’ Japanese Democracy: From Political Reform in the 1990s to the 2005 ‘Postal Election’” Journal of Comparative Asian Development, Volume 4, No. 2, pp.405-426.
- Chan, C. M. V (2004). Domestic Determinants of Sino-Japanese Relationship in the Context of ASEAN Plus Three”, Ritsumeikan Journal of Asia Pacific Studies, Volume 14, pp.131-152.
- 陳志明（2015）「建立國際視野 以亞洲為起點」，恒管語絲，星島日報，4月22目。
- “Constructing Mutual Trust in Healing: A Study of Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine Shop in Hong Kong” at 2015 ASIANetwork Conference (US), 10-12 April 2015.
- “Sino-Japanese Relationship in the Context of Regional Integration in the Asia Pacific” at 5th International Association for Asia Pacific Studies Conference (South Korea), 27-28 November 2014.
- “China’s Security Priorities under Xi Jinping Leading to a Political Deadlock in the Democratization process in Hong Kong” at 12th Asia Pacific Conference (Japan), 1-2 November 2014.
- “Sino-Japanese Diplomatic Rivalry in ASEAN and Africa: Implications for Japan’s Aid Policy” at 2014 Hawaii International Conference on Social Sciences (US), 28-31 May 2014.
- “Japan’s New Democracy: the Rise of Local Political Forces” at The 8th International Convention of Asia Scholars (Macau), 24-27 June 2013.
- “Paradigm Shift of Japan’s Monetary Policymaking: Implications of Abe Shinzo’s Return to Power” at 2013 KAPS International Conference (South Korea), 14-15 June 2013.
- “Regional Governance and Emerging Diseases in the Asia Pacific: The Roles of WHO Western Pacific Regional Office” at 3rd International Association for Asia Pacific Studies Conference (Hong Kong), 23-24 November 2012.
ASI3008 Japanese Culture and Society
GEN1003 East Asian Cultures: A Comparison of Japanese and Korean Cultures