Dr FANG Hsin Hao Arnold
Lecturer, Department of Social Science
Email : email@example.com
Dr. Fang previously taught at the Chinese University of Hong Kong in the undergraduate programme in Global Studies as well as the master’s programme in Global Political Economy. Along with teaching, he worked more than 15 years in international non-governmental organizations on human rights and global development issues, and is experienced in project management, capacity building of local organizations, as well as policy research and advocacy.
International institutions and NGOs, sustainable development, humanitarian actions and disaster risk reduction, focusing on Asian countries.
Selected Journal Articles
- Fang, A.H. (2016). Linkage between rural voters and politicians: effects on rice policies in the Philippines and Thailand. Asia & the Pacific Policy Studies. 3(3). OPEN ACCESS
- Fang, A.H (2012). Channeling Inter-Korean Aid to Targeted Groups: South Korean NGOs in the North Korean Food Crisis. North Korean Review. 8(2). http://dx.doi.org/10.3172/NKR.8.2.50
- Levin, A., Fang, A.H., Hansen, P.M., Pyle, D., Dia, O., Schwalbe, N. (2010). A Global Health Partnership’s Use of Time-Limited Support to Catalyze Health Practice Change: The Case of GAVI’s Injection Safety Support. PLoS One. 5(9). OPEN ACCESS
Selected Book Chapters
方欣浩（2006）。〈沙漠化〉、〈疫症 —- 沙士〉。載於石海慧（執行編輯）《不是天意：災害與貧窮》。樂施會。
- Fang, A.H. (2011) Understanding the effect of governance on food security: the case of rice in the Philippines. Poster Presentations at International Conference on Asian Food Security (ICAFS) ‘Feeding Asia in the 21st Century: Building Urban-Rural Alliances,’ Singapore.
- 2009 – 2012. Japanese Government Fellowship, Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEXT).
1998 – 2000. Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund Overseas Fellowship.
- ASI3010 Coming of Age in South Korea
- PPE1004 Fundamentals of Political Science
- GEN1000 Perspectives on General Education
- GEN1021 Making Sense of Politics
- GEN2002 Understanding Global Politics